BodyFX Body Contouring
Body Contouring: InMode
Want body contouring without the harsh side effects or downtime? The BodyFX, MiniFX, and Plus by InMode are FDA and Health Canada-approved body contouring systems. It is a safe and completely non-invasive method of targeting unwanted fat in large body areas such as the abdomen, back (flanks), and thighs!
This is the first and only non-invasive treatment on the market that is clinically proven to destroy fat tissue while also tightening the skin. The combination of radio-frequency with gentle suction and a fat-destroying pulse can result in fat and cellulite reduction and skin tightening. There is no downtime with this treatment; you can continue doing your normal activities right after the treatment.
This is a relaxing non-invasive treatment that feels like a hot stone massage. It uses radiofrequency to stimulate your own wound-healing response by making your fibroblasts build new collagen. It uses patented A.C.E. technology (Acquire. Control. Extend.) to optimize your treatment and deliver unparalleled skin tightening results.
Book a free consultation with our body contouring experts today to see if BodyFX is right for you!
Frequently Asked Questions about BodyFX and Body Contouring:
Q: 1. Is it safe?
– The BodyFX, MiniFX uses thermal temperature monitoring, which allows for ongoing and accurate readings that are constantly monitored during the treatment.
2. Does it hurt?
– Most users find BodyFX comfortable. During the treatment, you can expect a warming of your skin and a gentle pulling sensation as the radiofrequency and vacuum work to smooth out the unwanted stubborn pockets of fat.
3. How many sessions are required?
– It is recommended that weekly sessions are performed over an eight-week period. Gradual improvements in the area can be seen following the first few treatments. The skin’s surface will feel softer and smoother immediately.
4. What is post-procedure care?
– There is absolutely no downtime.