COVID-19 Precautions and Policies
In light of the current pandemic, our clinic policies have changed.
- Please reschedule if
- You are feeling unwell and are showing symptoms of COVID-19
- You have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19 in the last 2-4 weeks
- You have recently travelled outside of Canada in the last 2 weeks
- We are not accepting cash payments at this time
- When coming to your appointments, please come with a mask
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and give us a call when you’ve arrived
- Upon entering, we will be taking your temperature and you will be asked to sanitize your hands
- You will be asked to sign a COVID-19 waiver form
- We encourage clients to use the washroom at home as our washroom is for emergencies only
- No family or friends are permitted to accompany you
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time!